20 tháng 4, 2010
Energrease LS and LS-EP(English)
Energrease LS and LS-EP(English) - đang có hàng
Energrease® LS-EP greases are an extreme pressure, multipurpose type grease (NLGI
consistency No. 0, 1, & 2). They are lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap-thickened greases
compounded with lead-free, extreme pressure agents which provide excellent load carrying and
anti-wear properties in both steel-on-steel and steel-on-bronze applications. In addition, they
effectively inhibit oxidation and rust.
• Energrease® LS-EP greases are true multipurpose type greases and, as such, are
suitable for most grease applications where the loads are high, where shock loads
may be encountered or where, under high pressure conditions, the action of the
machine elements is oscillating.
• Energrease® LS-EP greases can be recommended as multipurpose greases for both
extreme pressure and non-extreme pressure applications, thereby reducing the
number of products for inventory.
• It resists the washing action of water, and is suitable for applications where water
contamination is encountered.
• Energrease® LS-EP greases have good high temperature characteristics, and may be
used at temperatures as high as 121° C (250° F).
• The pumpability of Energrease® LS-EP greases are excellent, and are recommended
for service in centralized grease systems.
When properly recommended, Energrease® LS-EP grease will provide the following outstanding
features and advantages. They possess:
• True multipurpose, extreme pressure properties
• The ability to prevent excessive wear when unusually heavy loading conditions
• Excellent resistance to oxidation and rust
• Excellent mechanical shear stability
• Excellent anti-wear characteristics
• Excellent multipurpose grease
• NLGI LB: Automotive Chassis Lubricant
• Cincinnati Machine Qualification P-64
BP Lubricants North America, Baltimore, MD 21220– For Technical Assistance Dial 1-877-LUBES-BP Updated October 2001
Test Energrease® LS-EP
NLGI Consistency 0 1 2
Soap Type Lithium 12-Hydroxystearate
Penetration @ 77.F W 60 D-217 370 325 280
Dropping Point, °C (°F) D-2265 182 (360) 182 (360) 182 (360)
Color Visual amber amber amber
Texture buttery smooth
4-Ball E.P. Test D-2596 250 250 250
Timken Test: kg (lb) D-2509 45 45 45
Steel Corrosion D-1743 Pass Pass Pass
Copper Strip, 24 hr @ D-130 1B 1B 1B
Base Oil Properties
Viscosity, Kin: D-445
cSt @ 40° C 205-235 205-235 205-235
cSt @ 100° C 15.6 min. 15.6 min 15.6 min
Flash Point, °C (°F) 226(440) 226(440) 226(440)