Enersyn SG-XP 220(SẢN PHẨM ĐANG CÓ HÀNG) NHẬP KHẨU ENGLAND
Circulatory Systems and Gear Oils
Enersyn SG-XP 220Description & Advantages
- Enersyn SG-XP 220 is basically similar to Enersyn SG 150, but is of higher viscosity and contains a highly effective EP additive. It is thermally stable up to 200°C.
- Enersyn SG-XP 220 is recommended by David Brown, SEW Eurodrive, Flender and Bouwer.
- These two products are miscible with each other but not with mineral oils.
- Normal industrial paints are not compatible with these lubricants.
- Gearboxes should be left unpainted internally or alternatively, should be painted with two component coatings such as Epoxy Resins. Care must be taken that seal materials are compatible with the Enersyn SG lubricants. The recommended materials are nitryl rubber (NBR), fluoro-silicon rubber (FVMQ) and vinyl-methyl-polysiloxane rubber (VMQ). Incompatible materials are likely to shrink or swell, thus causing severe leakage or seizure of the seal. Because of the hygroscopic nature of these lubricants, containers should not be left open for longer than necessary.ApplicationBecause of their inherently superior properties relative to mineral lubricants, both these grades are especially suitable for the high temperature lubrication of worm-gear units and bearings. In worm-gears operating with mineral oil at low speeds and high torque's, conditions of boundary lubrication tended to promote pitting and consequent wear of bronze worm-wheels. Fatty oils (also known as compounded oils) were found to be effective in reducing pitting, but suffered from rapid oxidation at high running temperatures. The Enersyn SG grades are not only suitable for these applications, but allow extended drain and change intervals. Some manufacturers employ them as fill for life lubricants. When used in worm gears, Enersyn SG 150 permits sump temperatures up to 110°C. Enersyn SG-XP 220 is the preferred grade for lubricating the bearings of machines used in the manufacture of plastic film, since bearing temperatures may rise to 180°C.Typical Characteristics
|40 °C||100 °C||°C|
|Enersyn SG-XP 220||220||37.0||200||-36|